Incoming Exchange Students
Welcome to Texas A&M University! Below is information for incoming exchange students.
- Studying at Texas A&M University as an exchange student: Incoming Reciprocal Exchange Student Handbook
- Online Incoming Student Exchange Application: To create an online account in order to complete the exchange application, please follow these instructions: Study Abroad Application Instructions for Incoming Reciprocal Exchange Students
- Exchange students must be approved by the exchange program coordinator at the student’s home university.
- The exchange applicant will upload all completed application documents to the online Texas A&M exchange application.
- If students have questions related to the application procedures, please contact Katy Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Texas A&M University.
- List of academic colleges and departments: click here.
- Academic calendar and final exam schedule for a particular semester: click here.
- Immigration matters: click here.
- It is recommended that students do not finalize travel arrangements until the J-1 student visa has been issued by the US Embassy/Consulate.
- On-campus housing: http://reslife.tamu.edu/
- Meal plan information: http://food.tamu.edu/
- If students have any questions or require any additional information about incoming reciprocal educational exchange programs, please contact Katy Lane (email@example.com).
: Please note that Student Business Services of Texas A&M University does not accept Visa credit card for payment of university fees. Exchange students should apply for a Master Card, American Express, or other major credit card. Again, Visa credit card is not accepted for payment of Texas A&M University fees via the Student Business Services.