Fees for photos:
- $10 for 2, 2”x 2” U.S. and E.U. passport sized photos.
- $15 for all other sizes and the number of pictures will vary based on the size requested.
- $5 for additional sheet of photo prints
- $2 for digital copies. These will not be cropped to size requirements.
Please do NOT wear a white shirt, strapless top, or any type of uniform. Please be aware some light colored shirts may photograph as white.
Glasses are not allowed in photos unless required for medical purposes and a doctor's note is required.
Although the Passport Services will do its best to take acceptable passport and visa pictures, we cannot guarantee that they will be accepted by the processing agency. The suitability of passport and visa pictures is subjective and is determined by the individual processing the document. The Study Abroad Programs Office is not responsible for the delays this may cause, but if your photo is rejected we will take another photo if you can provide our office with the rejection notice.
Photo fees must be paid via check (cannot be temporary), money order, cashier's check, credit card, or debit card. NO CASH.
Photo Style Requirements:
- For U.S. Passport Photo Requirements please refer to the U.S Department of State website for up to date information.
- For passport photo requirements for other countries or visa photo requirements please refer to the appropriate embassy or consulate website.