Meet with an Advisor
By considering the following questions before you meet with a study abroad advisor, you will gain more from your advising session as it will be more catered to your needs.
- Why do you want to study abroad?
- What do you want to get out of your study abroad experience?
- Specific coursework, heritage seeker, internship, language skills, etc.
- Where would you like to go?
- When would you like to go?
- What concerns or accommodation needs do you have?
Please review the Choosing a Program (link) section before you meet with a study abroad advisor. You will gain more from your advising session as it will be more catered to your needs.
|Walk-In Advisor Schedule
Advisor’s Areas of Focus:
All advisors can provide general advising on all program types.
- Aaron: Faculty-Led Programs and Transfer Credit Programs
- Elizabeth: Faculty-Led Programs, Short-term Group Trips
- Ilana: Faculty-Led Programs, Exchange Programs
- Olga: Faculty-Led Programs
- Xiaoshuang: Faculty-Led Programs, Short-term Group Trips
- Peer Counselors: General advising on all program types